20110221

Star Wars

I used to be a Star Wars-virgin... until Friday.

I fell in love in the 2nd (5th) part with the buttocks of Luke


But I realized, the cameraman (or George Lucas himself?) was also under their influence. I think we can see more often these cheeks of the boy. It's simply


That's why Yoda tried to convince him to be


If I could be on his place, I would also just groan:


But I know...


Anyway,


I can't do about it, they are simply


Somehow got the buttocks of Luke much less role in the 3rd (6th) part (evel dark and long clothes). So I had to find another game: editing the subtitles. Just adding some words :-)


original: Now I owe you one.

original: What?

original: Hey!

original: I'm all right, pal.

= original

2 comments:

Unknown said...

may be George Lucas had some experience inside the dark-side of the Life ... :) but it is impressive, how the light side of the Life (speech, talk, subtitles could meet with the dark hole...:))

Anonymous said...

sosem gondoltam így a star warsra, ez is egy nézőpont :D